Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Florida

We are back from Florida! We had a great trip, even though it was short we had so much fun! Landen of course, loved the ocean and water. Seriously we could not keep him out of it! I have lots of pics, this is not even the start of them but just a few highlights. My mom took most of the pictures while we were there, so she has the good ones.
Family picture.




We dug a big hole and put Landen in it and filled it with sand, yeah, he wasn't so sure!


Daddy and Landen loving the beach!


Playing . . .

He looks SOOO big!


Swim time!


Soon to be, Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell! Isn't this cute?!?



Mom and I before our BIG adventure!


Here we go.


Up Up and Away!


More pics of my brothers wedding to come, like I said I didn't take but a few.



Family picture, not the best.


More pics to come! Erik and Leah are driving back from Florida today. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL even though it started to rain. It was a sweet wedding and so romantic. In just two days my baby will be ONE! I can not believe how fast this year has gone. Landen has really "grown up" over the past month since he is walking. I am really starting to miss my little baby, but I love this stage and how much fun he has become. He is just such a sweet little boy.
Until Later ~

1 comment:

Michelle Renae :) said...

Angela!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your hair!! Super cute! Glad to hear you had a good time in Florida :) Miss you. We should catch up sometime soon!