Sunday, April 27, 2008

35 Wks and 4 Days

So we are almost at full term. Only 4 1/2 weeks to go! Here is a picture of me. As you can see I have become very swollen. Although I have been for a few weeks now, it continues to get worse. I was crazy to wear these shoes yesterday, however, I already have a blister from my flip flops. And yes, I officially have "cankles"!



I have really enjoyed this weather, even though the heat seems to make me more tired, I have enjoyed taking walks in the evening. The doctor reports that Landen is head down and appears to be favoring my left side. I'm wondering if he is going to wait until due date to make his appearance, but if he is as stubborn as I am, it might be awhile! :) Only time will tell.

One of my dear friends Summer has been such a help. I just want to let her know how much I appreciate her friendship and all the support she has given me. She is going to be such a wonderful "Aunt" to little Landen! We love you Summer! :)

I am officially done with my first year of my masters. If I sit and think of how much more I have to do I get a little overwhelmed. Two more years! I am crazy for doing the part time program!
I look forward to resting for a few weekends without the worry of papers and class! :)

Landen continues to grow, move, kick, and keep me up at night. I'm afraid he is going to be a little pistol but we can't wait! :) :) Until later ~ Love

1 comment:

Michelle Renae :) said...

you look so cute! i'm so excited for you and would love to meet your baby this summer :)