Friday, January 23, 2009

Snow is falling!

I just wanted to update with a few pictures. Landen and I are getting very bored inside and we can't wait till spring where we can spend time outside. However, Landen loved the snow (we even gave him some to play with and a little taste). Things are going good. Classes have started back up for me and I am going to be a busy bee this semester. My classes seem to take up more time and get more difficult, which I guess it is a good thing, but can be very tiring. This summer will be very busy with a praticum and full time classes. And to think, i'm only half way! BLAH! I am blessed to have the opportunity to go back and get my masters so I keep working. :) Landen is great. He is discovering things and making messes! He wants to stand by myself so bad but his poor little feet can't hold his body. He is so strong though. Anyways, here are a few pics.
Look close, you can see his two bottom teeth!





Until later ~ Hugs and kisses!

3 comments:

Taflinger said...

I love my nephew to pieces!!! Look at those blue blue eyes! Spring is around the corner and I too, share in your anticipation to GET OUTSIDE!! Love you guys

The Catheys said...

Angela, he is so pickin adorable! Good luck with your masters classes!

Melissa and Josh said...

I love the teeth pic! He is so adorable. Visit us at dayfamilyfive.blogspot.com