Wednesday, February 11, 2009

8 months

I can not believe that Landen is already 8 months old. Actually 8 months and 1 week!!!! Well, our little guy is such a stinker! He continues to stand and tried the other day to take a step. He wants to walk SO bad. Not sure if i'm ready yet thought! :) Landen continues to be a GREAT eatter. He has loved everything so far which is such a blessing. Not much is going otherwise. Chad and I are going out this weekend for Valentines day. It will be our first night away from Landen. I am a little nervous but my mother in law will take great care of him. Here are a few pictures. :) Hope everyone is doing well.

Here is Landen in the snow. Not so sure what to think.


Just a few days after the big snow, we are taking a walk in the mid 50's! :)
So happy!
So Sweet!
Bath Time, so silly
Hopefully it warms up for good soon. I loved being outside for a few days. :)

No comments: