Saturday, January 23, 2010

15 wk!!!

I am 15 1/2 weeks along. I can't believe I am starting to show so soon! Things are going good. I started my praticum a few weeks ago. It has been a BIG adjustment for everyone, but we are starting to get more used to it. Landen has been sooo tired since changing around his sleep times. He went to bed the other night at 6:30pm slept straight through until 6:00 the next morning, his teacher at daycare said he fell asleep during lunch, and then he took a 2 hour nap! Last night he slept 11 1/2 hours, took a 30 minute nap this morning, and then a 3 hour nap this afternoon! He is sooooo funny! He has begun to really talk. He knows a ton of words and says them daily, and I can actually understand what he is saying, which is so fun! He has such a cute little voice.

Anyways, here is my 15 week belly picture!



A few pics of baby! They said that baby is right where baby should be as far as weight. Landen was always behind!



Baby sideways, looking right at the camara. You can see the eyes and mouth!
A few pics of the little guy! Not so much little anymore. He is getting soooo big, and starting to really test us with his behaviors. Such a stinker. Playing in the snow from a few weeks ago!




Hope all is well! :)

1 comment:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

so cute! You have more of a belly than I do...but I am sure I started out with more of on than you did! haha. miss you guys so much. hope we can connect when we are there in May! give Landen lots of kisses for me!